Friday, September 10, 2010

The Millers' Sneak Peek - Part 1

     Clearly I'm the worst blogger ever.  I'm definitely not keeping up with this the way that I should be.  Life starts happening and there's definitely a learning curve to juggling it all.  My hat is off to those of you that have lives with kids, significant others, jobs, pets, dirty dishes... etc. and still find the time to update regularly. 
     Every now and then friends ask me to do pictures for them, and luckily they're very understanding when their Sneak Peek isn't up on the blog in just a couple days like it should be.  But every once in a while even they have to say, "So... my kid's five - are you done with my maternity shoot yet?" Well maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but really they've been waiting patiently for a while.  So, THANK YOU Miller family for being so understanding. 
    






No comments:

Post a Comment