Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Like Free Stuff and I Cannot Lie

     I'm sure you do too.  But what I hate is free JUNK!  When you get something for free, it's generally because it's pretty worthless.  Well, not in this case. (No pun intended.) 
     A major part of my business is referrals. I want you to have a great session with Lil' Peach Photography.  I want you to be in love with your images.  And I want you to be so excited about your experience that you can't wait to share it with your friends, family, and complete strangers in the grocery store!  I appreciate this word-of-mouth buzz so much that I want to give you a gift just to say thank you.  So for every person you refer to Lil' Peach Photography who books and completes a session, you will receive a FREE customized iPhone case.  You can choose from a Capsule Case for the 3G/3Gs model or a Deflector Case for the 4 model.  The cases are high quality, easy to use, protect your phone, and show off a beautiful image of your family.  Keep one for yourself (or two or three), or send them to family.



     What's that? You don't have an iPhone? Well how about a case for your iPod Touch.


...or maybe you'd prefer a skin for your laptop...


And of course there is always the choice of a free 8x10 mounted fine art print.  So many options of FREE stuff that actually rocks.  Get to chit-chatting and spread the word about Lil' Peach Photography so I can start designing your presents! 




*One item per referral that books and completes a session. Limit of 4.  All items also available for purchase - contact me at lilpeachphotography@gmail.com for prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment