Friday, September 17, 2010

C'est Fini + Rylen's Sneak Peek

The studio is finally FINISHED!  It will still be quite some time before it's all set up and ready for a grand opening, but I'm so happy just to have it done!  I spenty the morning cleaning, with the help of my wonderful mother.  Some great friends went all the way to Capitol Hill to pick up furniture for me.  Unfortunately I don't know if it's going to work out, but I sure was thankful I had it today. *(A BIG thank you to everyone who helped me today: Mom, Joe, Thomas, and Makenzie!)*

Handsome little Rylen stopped by today to be my very first mini model in my brand new studio.  Thankfully, his family was very understanding of my fairly empty new space.  Rylen was just born on the 9th, and was pretty awake for a good part of our session though his family swore this wasn't usually the case.  If there's one thing you can count on with babies, it's unpredictability!  Congratulations to the K Family on their sweet and adorable baby boy! 



3 comments:

  1. amazing and beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! And Congratulations on the new studio! I'm only planning on great things to come, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete