Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Miss Tiana's Sneak Peek {Seattle Newborn Photographer}

This darling little one's family was on a tight schedule when they arrived at the studio, and despite my best efforts, I'm pretty sure I made them quite late for their pediatrician appointment. Sorry guys! But how can you not want to take shot after shot after shot of such an adorable baby girl? Tiana was so very well-behaved, and a HUGE fan of the space heater! I've been in contact with various members of her family for a while now, and I cannot begin to express how much love this little girl has been born into. How wonderful!




3 comments:

  1. Im in love with little Tiana!!! And im really in love with how adorable she looks in these pictures!! Good job!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. Perfect little Family! :)

    ReplyDelete